Sunday, August 5, 2012

Just Like Yesterday...

I am excited and proud to say that my husband and I just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary on July 31st. We have grown in so many ways over the years, both as a couple and as individuals. We have actually been together for over 20 years. And yet in some ways it doesn't feel like that long. I absolutely adore him, appreciate him and admire him. Of course we have our moments, that's life, but it just gets better every day. I am truly grateful for him.

So to celebrate our anniversary we took a long weekend and got out of town. We went to another beautiful part of Colorado and did some exploring in our little 4x4 machine and then went into the adorable town of Breckenridge for the day. We had a great time. Here are some of the sights on our adventure...