Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Dream

I have had a dream for a while now of an offering I would like to create... Picture a beautiful mountain cabin by a stream or lake, amongst tall pines and aspen trees... or a warm, red rock, desert landscape as a back drop to a weekend retreat filled with art classes, yoga, delicious food, loving energy and connecting with friends, old and new.

I envision a place where women will gather to learn new art techniques and practice yoga, where women will be nurtured and grow in a supportive environment, where women will share their stories, where soul sisters will bond... I see it happening sometime in the not so distant future...

I want to make this dream, this intention, a Reality. I have attended many yoga retreats and teacher trainings and have loved the experiences, the personal transformations and the gathering of kindred spirits. To combine art workshops with yoga, journaling, nature walks, tasty food, good talks, alone time and all around goodness will be the ultimate retreat.

So my plan is to make a vision board and offer up my intention to the Universe and work to make this dream a reality. I'll be sending you the invite...