Monday, September 3, 2012

Evolution Update

Last night I finished the piece. I had been working on this one for a few weeks and posted about it here. For several days it stayed in a place that was not feeling quite right so I flipped it on it's side. Here is how it looked when I was feeling stuck.


I changed my perspective and the piece turned the corner. For the last few nights I have been back in the flow again. I could feel it moving in the right direction again and this is how it looks now...



I have been wanting to add some of my favorite quotes and mantras to some of my pieces. This bird is singing one of my favorites... Lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu... May all being everywhere be happy and free and may my thoughts, words and actions contribute to that happiness and freedom... Love it! So it is called "Happy and Free". Here are a few details...