Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pinterest

For several months now I have been lurking around Pinterest. Anyone who has even dabbled there knows the time warp that can happen as soon as you start poking around. The food, art and fitness inspiration are some of my favorites. I finally asked for an invite. I figured it was time. I have to say that I am still learning and still a tiny bit confused about the whole thing but it is just too fun to look at everything. I have just started to create a few boards and I can see the endless possibilities and yet another vortex to get drawn into. I am a big fan of this artist and this one too and I have gotten lost in their boards (as well as others) for waaayyyyy too long... 
I have a long way to go in creating my own boards but I figure I will just add a little here and there and have fun along the way.