Friday, October 5, 2012

Love Power

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."  Jimi Hendrix

I truly believe in the power of love. Real, deep, love. The kind of love that sources from a place of kindness and compassion... that cannot see... only feels and gives freely from a deep and endless well, without condition or judgement. We need this, we need more of this. It is our birthright. We need to bathe ourselves in it and expand it out to others.

This is my focus, my intention. It is always there... a foundation... but sometimes the pulse of it surges and cycles stronger than other times. Love has been a stronger theme this week. I have been feeling it and needing it (when don't we need it?) and honoring it.

"Love Power" acrylic on canvas, 12x12 inches. A new piece I finished last night... available here

A ring I made a few months ago... I wear it daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving your positive comments... I am here to promote goodness and positivity and welcome you to do the same.