Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mixed Media Progression

"Gratitude" is a new piece I recently created. I had my camera around to take some shots as I worked. Most of the time I forget to take photos as I get into the flow of creating but I am trying to be better about documenting my work. It is really interesting to look back and see how pieces progress...
This piece actually did not go through a lot of change. I wanted to keep it simple and keep the collage component more apparent... I have a tendency of covering up most of my collage backgrounds when I work in this format.





2 comments:

  1. I love it when I can see the process of the art. Nice share. June Maddox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Seeing the process and progress is so fun! I am always amazed at what happens between beginning to end in most of my work... not so much this piece as it didn't go through a lot of change, intentionally.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving your positive comments... I am here to promote goodness and positivity and welcome you to do the same.