Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New MOOs

My new MOO cards arrived yesterday and I have to say that this company is in a league of their own. They are cutting edge brilliant. I love companies like this- always thinking ahead and creatively.
The look and feel of the card, with it's rounded corners option, thick card stock (and I didn't upgrade) and ability to upload multiple images of your artwork so you have a variety of designs within one order of cards... did I mention brilliant? These cards are like artist trading cards... And then they offer this... wow! Needless to say, I am hooked and will be using moo.com from now on.



3 comments:

  1. These are FANTASTIC! They are like mini art works all on their own!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving your positive comments... I am here to promote goodness and positivity and welcome you to do the same.