Monday, November 26, 2012

Getting out there...

Hope you all had a great holiday!

I am so excited to share that my work is on display and for sale in two local shops. My goal is to get my art into galleries and shops all over the world and what better place to start than home...

WP Framewerx is a great gallery and frame shop right in downtown Winter Park. From the moment you walk in it just feels great and the owner is super cool and an amazing framer and artist.

A few of my pieces are in the window...


Cozen's Ranch Museum and Gift Shop holds a ton of local history and is a treat to visit. The museum is hosting a "small art" gift show and sale from November 18th through January 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving your positive comments... I am here to promote goodness and positivity and welcome you to do the same.