Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mixed Media Revisited

Here is an original mixed media collage I created for my brother and my new sister-in-law as a wedding gift. I wish I had a better photo but I took this quickly in the morning before we left for our trip... It was so much fun to create, especially with the bride and groom in mind.


Lately, I have been inspired to play with mixed media again so I have been digging through some of my collections of odds and ends to create one-of-a-kind pieces.

And speaking of one-of-a-kind... I am super excited because I just finished the piece that I am going to be giving away in my Fabulous Friday Giveaway... I can't wait to show you in a couple of days!
Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful wedding gift. Lucky brother and sister in law.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving your positive comments... I am here to promote goodness and positivity and welcome you to do the same.