Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Wishes...

Today I am participating in Jamie Ridler Studios Wishcasting Wednesday and in honor of this unique, once in a lifetime, date... 12/12/12... she has asked us what 12 wishes we wish for. Perfect timing because I was recently thinking about making a list of various dreams, desires and wishes!

What I love about this exercise... one you can join every Wednesday... is that there is a power in expressing our wishes out loud whether through speaking or writing. When we recognize them and share them with others (and- added bonus thanks to WW- get their blessings) we align with our Source and send our wishes out with intention into the Universe. From there we patiently wait for the Universe to respond and for our wishes to manifest. I have experienced it firsthand and know that the magic is there.




 These are my wishes for now...
  1. To always live with gratitude.
  2. To sell our house... fast!
  3. To be fluent in Spanish.
  4. To help others and to have a positive impact on this world.
  5. To be a successful, full-time artist.
  6. To live a healthy life.
  7. To grow deeper in love with my best friend... my husband.
  8. To be happy, to laugh and have fun.
  9. To live from my truth.
  10. To be and see more love, kindness and compassion.
  11. To practice yoga and meditate everyday.
  12. To make wise decisions.
Happy Wishcasting Wednesday... what are your wishes?

4 comments:

  1. Love your art and your wishes! As Christina wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wishes Christina!. As Christina wishes for herself, So I wish for her also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful opportunity and unique idea of creating your list of 12 wishes to wish for on 12-12-12. May all your wishes and dreams come true. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving your positive comments... I am here to promote goodness and positivity and welcome you to do the same.