Thursday, December 6, 2012

Change is Good

Lately, I have been pretty distracted by some positive life changes... My hubby and I are moving in just a few weeks so we have been preparing. Preparing the house for sale, finding a new home, packing our belongings for the move and getting ready for the transition. 

Some people do not care for this type of change. I do. I find it exciting. Yes, I will miss good friends and certain things about where we have been for the last 16 years... but I am looking forward to the newness... exploring new surroundings, meeting new friends and discovering new details about myself as I plant new roots.


I will miss the amazing view, many of which I have shared here, but here is the new view. Different, but just as beautiful. There are gorgeous mountains off in the distance that aren't super clear here in this photo... and there are apple trees in the yard!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the move, I find it exciting moving with all the new possibilities (even if i hate the physical process of it, well, the pack up and cleaning bit anyway) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving your positive comments... I am here to promote goodness and positivity and welcome you to do the same.