Monday, December 31, 2012

One Week In...

We have officially been in our new place for one week. I have been trying to be very quiet and to just listen for how it feels. It feels right. It feels comfortable and good. 
We are settling in. 
I am excited to check everything out. We have already explored town a little bit and are learning where everything is. It's not a huge place so it has been fairly easy... and fun.
I look forward to trying out the two yoga studios and rec center classes... dining at the Nepalese restaurant... checking out the library... taking drum lessons... for starters.
We already went for a short cross country ski with the dogs... good stuff.

The morning sunrises are colorful and inspiring...  
and every day we have been visited by these sweet beings... It's a bit dark in the first photo but there is a buck at the bottom right area of the photo. This is just outside of our bedroom window.



  My art studio is set up and I have been painting and making jewelry. Our place is small so I am extremely grateful that I have a room all to myself. Here are a few things I have been working on. Paintings and jewels...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving your positive comments... I am here to promote goodness and positivity and welcome you to do the same.