Thursday, December 20, 2012

Society6

With so many print on demand (POD) sites out there how does you choose which one to go with...? I have dabbled with Zazzle, Cafe Press and Finerworks for some printed products. Today, I decided to give Society6 a try and opened a shop. So quick and simple. I liked that they offer prints on high-quality archival paper in a variety of sizes (depending on the resolution quality). I also like the idea of not having to put out a big investment up front. Of course, as an artist using this type of service, one also does not make as much per sale... ah, well, it's a good experiment. And I know many artists trust and use Society6 and I look forward to seeing what happens...
Here is just one of the pieces I have listed so far. You can order this in 8x10 for $18, 13x17 for $25 and 17x21 for $32...






14 comments:

  1. Nice piece. A friend sent me an invite to Society 6 too. I have yet to put anything up, but I do like the concept. Good luck....xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, I love the blues! The little birds are so sweet, they look like they're singing. I hope it goes well for you at the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. good luck with the society6 venture!

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love that color palette of neutrals and blues!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF and Happy Holidays!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love your work, happy PPF e Buon Natale!
    Ciao
    Bellalullo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful. I love your colors! Good luck with your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! I have yet to get up the courage to see if anyone would pay actual money for my art! Good luck. I love the piece, by the way. Happy PPF and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! I'll have to check it out, I've not heard of it yet. Beautiful painting here! Happy PPF and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely art work ~ love the delicate colors and composition ~ Good Luck ~ Happy Holidays ^_^

    (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great piece. I like society 6 for the reasons you mentioned but also you won't make as much per print. I think more people go on etsy so I'm going to experiment with getting prints made

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you happy sales...lovely art. HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the calm pastel look painting. Enjoy your new venture! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, serene piece! Good luck with society6, hope you make lots of sales! I've been considering it, too! Happy PPF and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the softness of this piece! Looking forward to how you experience society6. It really is difficult to choose. I've been thinking about Zazzle but haven't made up my mind yet ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving your positive comments... I am here to promote goodness and positivity and welcome you to do the same.