Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Feeling Inspired

A big Thanks to Wendy and Ginger for including me on a list of 15 inspiring bloggers... some I know and love, others, I look forward to getting to know. What an honor! 

Being a naturally curious individual, I decided to search for the source of this award. I could not find anything but I did discover many other nominees. I love this idea as a way to expand my list of regular (some daily), inspiring reads and explore new, fellow bloggers. Here's to spreading the love! 

Seven things about me..
  1. Turquoise is my favorite color (and mineral). Black is a close second... yes, black.
  2. I am a Renaissance Soul and I embrace my wide array of interests.
  3. I have two pups... one very neurotic, one very chill. Both very adorable.
  4. I have a loving and supportive husband. I admire him very much.
  5. I love food... especially Indian, Thai and Ethiopian... YUM!
  6. I have a djembe drum and love to play it... but I really need some lessons!
  7. I am a collector of... rusty metal, old animal bones, rocks, feathers and sticks and I treasure finding them.
I am inspired by so many amazing bloggers out there. It is tough to narrow it down to just 15 but here goes...
  1. Hannah Marcotti
  2. Anahata Katkin
  3. Mae Chevrette
  4. Maybe Matilda
  5. Roben Marie Smith
  6. Kelly Rae Roberts
  7. JC Spock
  8. Jamie Ridler
  9. Becky in Burma
  10. Paint Party Friday
  11. Chocolate Covered Katie
  12. Jessica Brogan
  13. Stephanie Lee
  14. Nina Bagley
  15. Tara Catalano   

Rules for Accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
  1. Display the award logo on your blog.        
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.      
  3. State 7 things about yourself. (see below)
  4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. (see below)
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.


  1. So sweet of you to include me, Christina! Thank you! I love turquoise, too, and Thai food! Yum! I doubt my Thai cooking is very authentic, but it's fun to make and eat anyway :-) Happy New Year!

  2. Thanks so much for including me! I've been browsing around your Flickr feed and am very inspired! Cheers, RM :)


Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving your positive comments... I am here to promote goodness and positivity and welcome you to do the same.